Bhangarh Fort Is located in Alwar, Rajasthan, India. It was built in 1631 by Bhagwant Das for his younger son Madho Singh I.It is said to be the most Haunted Place in India where even the Government has put up warning boards barring people from visiting the place before sunrise and after sunset.
Another story is regarding tantrik Singhia, who fell gaga with princess Ratnavati. He tried to use magic to persuade her, however the princess ought to know of his evil plans and ordered to get him killed. Before the tantrik died, he too, cursed the residents of the fort to die and also the village dwellers to stay roofless forever.
ALSO READ: 10 BEST TOURIST PLACES IN INDIA
The Bhangarh fort in Rajasthan was designed by King Madho Singh, the younger brother of Emperor Akbar’s general referred to as Man Singh. it absolutely was designed after obtaining approval from ascetic Guru Balu Nath who meditated at this place. in keeping with common lore, the ascetic made the king swear that the fort shadows wouldn’t touch his space of meditation. however the king didn’t keep up to his promise. As shortly because the shadows touched his spot, Guru Balu Nath cursed the village to stay roofless. though a roof is constructed nowadays, it collapses shortly after.
Haunting Facts (Ready For Sleepless Nights)
- Many people have committed suicide or have died unnaturally within the precincts of the fort.
- People living within the village close don’t have a rooftop on the homes. they assert whenever they try to create a roof, it collapses
- There is a story of 2 guys who determined to remain the night at the fort however never came out in the morning.
- Also there’s an analogous story of a boy who determined to travel within the fort with a light equipment and fell into a steep well within the middle of the fort. He was saved by his 2 friends and was being rush to the hospital when their car crashed and every one of them died on the spot.
- Unlike different forts in Rajasthan just like the popular Amber Fort that comes alive with a galore of lights within the night, the Bhangarh Fort remains locked up right once the sun sets
- According to locals, some kids entered the fort once nightfall despite various warnings however once midnight smitten, they began to listen to shrieks of a lady. choked with concern, they started running when suddenly felt just like the walls are commencing to collapse. Luckily, they managed to flee unhurt however they never came to the fort again.
- Visiting the fort for a non-Indian is tough unless they need a special permit. It thus happens that majority of the individuals who’ve gone missing within the fort happened to be foreigners and pissed by this, the govt has created it tough for them to achieve access to the fort.
- Visitors upon coming into Bhangarh Fort usually feel restless and anxious. Some even get a way of psychosis as if someone is following them around. Despite its popularity, tourists avoid hanging around its premises for long.Grammar Check
ALSO READ: ABOUT SOMNATH TEMPLE
Foreigners: Free(Special Permission are needed)
Video Camera: INR 25
Note: We don’t make any guarantees if the above-stated facts are not correct. If you think any information provided by us is wrong then contact us